ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: macrodef / subant inherit problem
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 08:28:12 GMT
A cut-down version of the build/import files that
shows the problem would be helpfull.
I have run a small test:

top dir:
--------
im.xml
<project>
  <macrodef name="i">
    <sequential>
      <property file="build.properties"/>
    </sequential>
  </macrodef>
</project>

top.xml
<project default="sub">
  <import file="im.xml"/>
  <i/>
  <target name="sub">
    <subant inheritall="no" inheritrefs="no">
      <fileset dir="." includes="*/sub.xml"/>
    </subant>
  </target>
</project>