ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Mitchell <thomasmitch...@cs.com>
Subject Re: ANT ignoring command line argument
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 17:11:47 GMT
I didn't think I did, but to make sure I checked. I did change the
start-in directory for the command utility through the properties so
that the command utility started up in my dev directory. I changed that
setting back but the result remains the same. Really sort of annoying
that I can't figure out what's going on. So for now I change the default
value in the build file to run the intended target. I thought it was a
build file issue until I copied one over that I know works correctly.