ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gonçalo E.D. Luiz" <g...@rnl.ist.utl.pt>
Subject Task classpath
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:08:02 GMT
Hello.
I need to use a specific classpath that user specify via the build.xml
file. I'm already able to read the classpath using
<classpath> ... </classpath> nested element.
I can access this structure in my task. However I do not know how can I
load the classes in the specified classpath. My task keeps on
complaining that cannot find some classes that are inside .jars inside
the classpath I give in the build.xml file.

Where can I find doc about this. the document "how to write your own
task" does not say anything about this....

Thank you
Gonçalo (Portugal).