ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to change classpath for two targets of same build?
Date Fri, 28 May 2004 15:11:57 GMT
You can use either two different <path>s or two
different <selector>s. I prefer selectors, since it is
more usable:
<selector id="resolver">
    <filename name="resolver.jar"/>
</selector>

<selector id="withoutresolver">

</selector>

<selector id=>
--- michael.giroux@objectweb.org wrote:
> I have not been able to figure out how to use
> different classpath for two
> different targets of the same build, or for two
> tasks within a target.  In
> my case, I am trying to use <xmlvalidate> with
> validation using XSD
> schemas.  This works, but it requires that I use
> xerces 2.6.2 with
> resolver.jar on the classpath.
>
> Unfortunately, this config breaks the <xslt> task.
> In order to make
> <xslt> run successfully, I have to remove
> resolver.jar from the classpath.
>  With resolver.jar on the classpath, I get an
> exception during the parse.
> Removing resolver.jar from the classpath eliminates
> the exception.
>
> So the question is -- how can I specify one
> classpath for the xslt task,
> and a different one for xmlvalidate task.  I tried
> nested classpath
> elements, but that seems to have no effect.
>
> Michael Giroux
>
>      [xslt]

C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/sun2jonas.xslt:40:59:
> Fatal
> Error! java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> Cause:
>      [xslt]

file:/C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/jonas-web-app.xslt:14:49:

> Fatal Error! Fatal error during transformation
> Cause: Fatal error during
> transformation
>      [xslt]

C:/GIROUX/JOnAS/TCK_DD_Porting_Tool/templates/sun2jonas.xslt:144:28:
> Fatal
> Error! Fatal error during transformation Cause:
> Fatal error during
> transformation
>      [xslt] Failed to process

C:\java\j2eetck\src\com\sun\ts\tests\webservices\handler\localtx\LocalTxHandlerTest_web.xml