ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Propery override in ant 1.6.1 vs 1.4.1
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 14:22:07 GMT
Hello,

One thing to add, in Java Development with Ant page
71, Erik Hatcher points that <available> breaks the
rule of properties' immutability and advices of not
relying in this hole, since it might be fixed as it is
now.

Ivan
--- "Oleg S. Estekhin" <oleg-estekhin@yandex.ru>

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/property.html).