ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANT ignoring command line argument
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 17:07:58 GMT
I would probably start adding debug messages to the
copy of ant.bat you -think- is being called (this
presumes you're not using cygwin or anything)... we
(I?) should probably think about adding the
--execdebug option (available in the *nix script) to
the batch file...

-Matt

=== message truncated ===