ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: out of memory with javac
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 07:20:24 GMT
Hi again,
Considering the fact that the shell command
javac -J-mx1000000000 -d $TEMP_SOURCE *.java is
working properly, you could try to mimic in build.xml
ant, i.e. add this line to <javac> in your build.xml
<compilerarg line="-J-mx1000000000"/>
and remove memoryMaximumSize attribute from <javac>.

Hope this helps
Ivan