ant-user mailing list archives

From "S. Alan Ezust" <ez...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: SSH based tasks?
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 16:51:18 GMT
You want to run an interactive remote shell through ssh from an ant script?

Why not just run a non-interactive shell script (which could run an ant script
for example) via ssh that does what you want on the other end?

That might be easier... You can generate the file and scp it over there, and
then run it on the remote host via ssh.

On May 5, 2004 06:44 am, whatiz usayin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using the Telnet task for sometime and want to move to SSH,
> however the Telnet task supports nested read elements that allow my scripts
> to wait for specific strings in the output before writing a response. The
> current sshexec task does not support this, is anybody aware of any ssh
> based tasks out there that may help?
>
> Regards
>
> Whatiz

S. Alan Ezust