ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pawanraj Sadhwani" <pawan...@elitecore.com>
Subject RE: out of memory with javac
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 13:55:44 GMT
hi chandra

is compilation the only task in the build file? it is possible that you are
using quite a few antcalls in the other task before this, causing this to
happen. it has happened with me.

try running only the compile target from the command line. does it still
fail?

PAwan

-----Original Message-----
From: chandrasekar.ravoori@polaris.co.in
[mailto:chandrasekar.ravoori@polaris.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 7:20 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: out of memory with javac

Pawan,

I did try that option, as already mentioned. It does not work.

Thanks,
CR

                      "Pawanraj
                      Sadhwani"                To:      "'Ant Users List'"
<user@ant.apache.org>
                      <pawanraj@elitec         cc:      (bcc:
chandrasekar.ravoori/Polaris)
                      ore.com>                 Subject: RE: out of memory
with javac

                      05/05/2004 07:15
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "Ant Users
                      List"

hi chandra

how many files are you compiling?

try increasing the Memory size of ant process by using -Xmx in the ant.sh
file.

HTH
Pawan