ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mani G. Iyer" <i...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: Problem to set property with refid
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 01:57:47 GMT
Are there any *.java files under those packages?

Mani

-----Original Message-----
From: Neta Bar Tal [mailto:NETAB@Amdocs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 12:21 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Problem to set property with refid

Hi all,
I'm trying to do the following:

<for list="${dynamics}" delimiter=" " param="dir">
    <sequential>
   <path id="sources.path">
          <fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/@{dir}">
            <include name="*.java" />
          </fileset>
        </path>
       <property name="sources" refid="sources.path"/>
       <echo>the sources are ${sources}</echo>

     <echo>compiling package:@{dir}</echo>
      <javac debug="${env.JAVA_DEBUG}" destdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes"
failonerror="false" includeantruntime="false" listfiles="no"
optimize="on" srcdir="${env.CCWSCA}">
                    <include name="@{dir}/*.java" />
                <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
   </javac>
    </sequential>
  </for>

I'll explain - i'm iteraring over all my packages and run the <javac>
command for each package.
I want to set the property ${sources} to see if there are java files in
it and run it only if there are files.
the output is:

compile_packages_job:
   [depend] Deleted 325 out of date files in 19 seconds
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs
Overriding previous definition of reference to sources.path
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs/csm3g
Overriding previous definition of reference to sources.path
     [echo] the sources are
     [echo] compiling package:amdocs/csm3g/sessions

can you please help me with this issue?
netaB

The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s)
of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of

immediately
Thank you.