ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mani G. Iyer" <i...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: Error Handling
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 22:06:47 GMT
Vinod:
I think it is picking up weblogic's optional.jar and showing the
discrepancy.  Why, if I may ask, is the ant jar files under the
bea/wlserver6.1.  Why cant you install Ant under its own directory
outside of bea and make that its home?
HTH
mani

-----Original Message-----
From: vinod.nayak@iflexsolutions.com
[mailto:vinod.nayak@iflexsolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:57 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error Handling

Hi All,

I am very naive to Ant technology.
I have this problem.

When I place ant 1.6.1 and weblogic.jar file of version 6.1 in the
classpath I get this error.
What is this error due to?

JAVA_HOME:     /products/bea/610sp5/jdk131
WLS_HOME:      /products/bea/610sp5/wlserver6.1
ANT_HOME:     /products/bea/610sp5/wlserver6.1/lib/ant
TARGET_DIR:    /products/proj/app

Invalid implementation version between Ant core and Ant optional tasks.
 core    : 1.6.1
 optional: 6.1.2.0

Install failed