ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Embedded Maven or Maven Light???
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:48:10 GMT
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Jens Riboe <> wrote:

> So, I wonder if I'm alone or there are anybody out there fealing the
> same, that Ant should be extended with some of the Maven features.

Since you are asking for the repository stuff specifically.

There is a project inside the Apache Incubator[1] named Depot[2] that
defines a repository specification (which is based on but goes beyond
Maven AFAIU) as well as tools that build upon this.  Part of the
tool-chain is a set of Ant tasks.

I've not followed this effort but you may find it helpful.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message