ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xmlvalidate task and external catalogs
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:35:30 GMT
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Jeremy Aston <jez@pigbite.com> wrote:

> Anyways, plopping resover.jar in to the src lib folder and
> rebuilding means I now have a copy of ant that finds the apache
> resolver lib....

Whohoo.  With, or without -lib or putting resolver.jar into
ANT_HOME/lib?

> Regardless, the xml file is not validating - is there anyway of
> getting some kind of output to show if the catalogs being loaded and
> what substitutions are taking place?

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm not familiar with
the resolver myself, sorry.  But since you are compiling Ant yourself,
it may help if you uncomment the line

        // CatalogManager.getStaticManager().setVerbosity(4);

in org.apache.tools.ant.types.resolver.ApacheCatalogResolver (at the
end of the static{} block).

Stefan