ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick_Giana...@sybari.com
Subject RE: Assign new value to an existing property
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:15:35 GMT
Hi Matt,

Now that you mention it, I wonder if someone has any suggestions as to not
requiring the <taskdef> either.  Is there some Ant properties file I can
edit to add external tasks so they don't have to be referenced explicitly
in my build.xml?  My work is internal only so I'm not worried about
distribution issues.

Regards,
Nick G.

Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com>