ant-user mailing list archives

From Andre.Fleischer....@hermes-lg.de
Subject Antwort: Ant javac problem
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:32:28 GMT

Hi,

<javac classpathref="classpath" destdir="./bin" srcdir="./src" >
      <include name="**/*.java"  />
</javac>

should do the job.

Be aware: Only changed classes will be compiled.

André

     "Neta Bar                                                                  Tal"
                                                                 <NETAB@Amd
                              An                     ocs.com>            <user@ant.apache.org>
                                                                                  Kopie
                  21.04.2004
   14:28                                            Thema
        Ant javac problem
                                                        Bi
                                         tt
           an                                                                         tw
                                                                       or
                                                        te
                          zu
           "A                                                                         nt
                                                                       Us
                                                        er
                          Li
           st                                                                         "
                                                                       <u
                                                           se
                                            r@
                             an
              t.                                                                         ap
                                                                        ac
                                                         he
                                          .o
                           rg

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement ant in our java projects.

I'm having problems with the javac task. I want to compile all the root
tree by giving just the root directory.

the result I'm getting is that less classes were created then when I'm
compiling each package in it's turn.

can someone assist with this problem ?

thanks in advance

Neta Bar-Tal

( 972-9-7960521

,netab@amdocs.com

The information is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s)

of the message. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,

you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of

immediately

Thank you.

the system manager.