ant-user mailing list archives

From Anthony_Lap...@bcbsil.com
Subject ?? Available Task ??
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:16:08 GMT

Hi all,

I'm probably using the "available" task incorrectly. Basically, I want to
set a property if a file whose name matches a pattern is found.

Here is what I have, which does not work:

<available property="class.files.exist"
           classpathref="classesDir"
           file="test\hcsc\**\*_Trigger.class"/>

I am trying to set the property if any file matching the "*_Trigger.class"
pattern exists *anywhere* in the directory structures.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks...

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois;
(972)766-6900 in Texas; or (800)835-8699 in New Mexico.