ant-user mailing list archives

From Andre.Fleischer....@hermes-lg.de
Subject Presetdef and nested element
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:51:18 GMT

Hi,

I a ant-lib with the following presetdef
      <presetdef name="javac">
                  <javac deprecation="true" debug="true"
                              srcdir="src" destdir="classes">
                  </javac>
      </presetdef>

Then I got a build file using this lib:
      <hermeslib:javac classpathref="classpath"
                destdir="${dir.build}${lib.hadv.hadvgui}/bin"
                srcdir="./src"
                debug="${debug}"
                debuglevel="lines,vars,source"
                fork="true"
                deprecation="true">
                  <include name="**/*.java" />
                  <exclude name="**/*_old.java" />
      </hermeslib:javac>

I got the following message: The <hermeslib:javac> type doesn't support the
nested "include" element.
The ant-lib has other presetdefs and macrodefs, which i integrate
successfully, but all without any nested elements.

I prefer to use the nested element, because it is more readable

Any ideas ?

Kind regards André

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com