ant-user mailing list archives

From Andre.Fleischer....@hermes-lg.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Presetdef and nested element
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:17:36 GMT

I choosed Peters solution, works fine:

<hermeslib:javac destdir="${dir.build}${lib.hadv.hadvgui}/bin"
srcdir="./src" debug="${debug}" >
      <hermeslib:exclude name="**/*_old.java" />
</hermeslib:javac>

     Peter                                                                      Reilly
                                                                 <peter.rei
                              An                     lly@corvil          Ant Users List
                                      .com>               <user@ant.apache.org>
                                                                                 Kopie
                 20.04.2004
  12:16                                            Thema
       Re: Presetdef and nested element
                                                       Bi
                                        tt
          an                                                                         tw
                                                                      or
                                                       te
                         zu
          "A                                                                         nt
                                                                      Us
                                                       er
                         Li
          st                                                                         "
                                                                      <u
                                                          se
                                           r@
                            an
             t.                                                                         ap
                                                                        ac
                                                         he
                                          .o
                           rg

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>Would
>   <hermeslib:javac xmlns="hermes-uri">
>       <include/>
>work?

Yes, (the uri is most likely an antlib uri)
but I do not like that style.

Peter

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com