ant-user mailing list archives

From Walter.Heesterm...@toyota-europe.com
Subject Problem loading properties file using the CLASSPATH
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:21:11 GMT
Hi,

The platform I'm working on is the AIX platform.

I have a ANT listener loading a properties file located in a folder
specified inside the classpath.

This is the code I'm using:

InputStream in = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader().getResourceAsStream
("TheProperties.properties");

The location of the properties file is searched using the CLASSPATH.

This works fine in ANT version 1.5.4, but not anymore in ANT version 1.6.1.
Probably related to the new classloader implementation. How can I solve
this issue?

PS: I've used the ant script file from 1.5.4 for the ANT 1.6.1 which has
the org.apache.tools.ant.Main as entry point, it works fine. When I use the
new entry point org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher it doesn't work
anymore.

Anybody more info on this?

Walter