ant-user mailing list archives

From Andre.Fleischer....@hermes-lg.de
Subject Antwort: RE: Presetdef and nested element
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:03:39 GMT

I just starting to generate a more common presetdef-taks, i would move some
(most?) of the attributes to the presetdef-task

André

     Jan.Matern                                                                 e@rzf.fin-
                                                                nrw.de
                          An                                         user@ant.apache.org
                                  20.04.2004                                       Kopie
                   11:53
                                                     Thema
         RE: Presetdef and nested element                               Bi
                                                         tt
                           an
            tw                                                                         or
                                                                        te
                                          zu
                           "A
            nt                                                                         Us
                                                                        er
                                          Li
                           st
            "                                                                          <u
                                                                        se
                                                         r@
                                          an
                           t.
            ap                                                                         ac
                                                                        he
                                                         .o
                                          rg

Can´t help with that problem.
But another point:

you´re overriding most of the settings in <hermeslib:javac/>. So why
defining that?

Jan

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com