ant-user mailing list archives

From Walter.Heesterm...@toyota-europe.com
Subject Re: Starting and stopping websphere on the server
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:43:08 GMT

Hi,

If you are using WebSphere 5 then the product comes with ANT task to do
this.
Walter

                                                 To:  <user@ant.apache.org>

                                                 cc:

                                                 bcc:

                                                 Subject:  Starting and stopping websphere
on the server
            "Gian Franco Casula"

            <gian.franco.casula@topficie.nl

            08/04/2004 08:10

Hello,

Has anyone written an Ant target for stopping and starting
a webapp from websphere? I'm running Ant locally and
Websphere is on the server that I can reach with a terminal
emulator, telnet or ftp.

I'm slowly enhancing one of my scripts in order to avoid
repetitive manual tasks especially during the test phase,
you know: changing code, compiling, stopping the server,
copying the files, starting the server, testing etc...etc...

Thanks, greetings,

Gian Franco Casula