ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject newbie question emailing build file
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:18:20 GMT
What it the best way to e-mail the build file?  I know I can use the mail
task to e-mail files but it won't e-mail the ant logfile as it hasn't
completed yet...right?  What is the best way to get an e-mail when the build
is over telling me if it was successfull?  Should I kick off another build
script when the first one is complete?

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.