ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject grabbing list of files in directory to e-mail
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:48:37 GMT
Is it possible to grab all of the names of the files in a specific directory
and e-mail those names?  I don't need to attach them, I just need to know
the names of the files that were in a build.

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.