ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject concatonating scripts
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:15:24 GMT
Hello,

I am using the following target code and I need to have a new line placed
after each of the concats.  It seems to work fine when I add the text files
but when I just add the text, I get one line instead of two.

I get
DEFINE SPDATE= '04012004'DEFINE CHILDFILE= 'myfile'
I want

DEFINE SPDATE= '04012004'
DEFINE CHILDFILE= 'myfile'

  <target name="generateSQL" >
                <concat destfile="${PARENT}" >
                 <filelist dir="${builds}" files="parent1.txt"/>
                </concat>
                <concat destfile="${PARENT}" append="true" fixlastline="yes"
eol="dos">DEFINE SPDATE= '${SPDATE}'</concat>
                <concat destfile="${PARENT}" append="true">DEFINE CHILDFILE=
'${CHILD}'</concat>
                <concat destfile="${PARENT}" append="true" >
                 <filelist dir="${builds}" files="parent2.txt"/>
                </concat>

          </target>

How do I do this?

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.