ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject using set command in the sql task
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:47:34 GMT
Sorry for all the questions today but..

I am using the sql task to run a script into my ORacle db.  The script runs
fine unless I use a Set command such as

SET DEFINE ON, etc.  IF those are in the scripts, I get an invalid option
error.  How can I get around this?  Also, is there any way to have ant allow
more commenting styles in scripts than just -- or //?  I noticed some of the
sql scripts have /**/ commenting out blocks of code which ant doesn't like.

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.