ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bill Rich" <billr...@attglobal.net>
Subject RE: ant2html with support for macrodef? (was... RE: Article: Use Jython to Write Ant Tasks)
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:09:18 GMT
Attached is my version of ant2html.  It is based on
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/, which, like you, I found to
do the basic work nicely but ...  I renamed it so it will not conflict with the original.
You will need to reference wfrant2html.xsl to use it.  I added the support for macrodef
but not scriptdef.  I also fiddled with the formatting a little but it is not up to what I
would really like.  When I have some time I will try to do more with the formatting.  I
will try to add scriptdef support this weekend and make it available to you as soon as it
is ready.

Thanks.  Bill

Bill Rich
Wilandra Consulting LLC
1325 Addiewell Place
San Jose, CA  95120-3905
phone:      +1 408 268-2452
mobile:     +1 408 410-9713
Santa Cruz: +1 831 464-9007
fax:        +1 413 669-9716
billrich@wilandra.com or billrich@attglobal.net
http://www.wilandra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:hoju@visi.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 1:55 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ant2html with support for macrodef? (was... RE: Article: Use
Jython to Write Ant Tasks)


At 09:55 AM 4/24/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>For the documentation I got a copy of ant2html
>but found it did not list the macrodefs and left out all comments in the
>code.  I added
>this to ant2html and it now produces more of what I want for
>documentation.  I think there
>is more that can be done to add links and other documentation information
>to Ant but it
>can come later.  The xsl file was fairly easy to modify and I may try some
>more
>modifications later when I have more time.
>
>Thanks.  Bill

Mind providing your modified ant2html?  I take it you mean the one from
here, right..
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/


I tried that out and I found it to basically work, except that the
indentation done using &nbsp; entities ended up showing up literally in the
transformed document, so I saw a ton of "&nbsp;" (at least as transformed
by Mozilla).  I'm not a super-whiz with XSLT, so I'm not sure how to get
rid of them.  If your version accounts for <macrodef>, <scriptdef>, and
other things, that would be very useful to me and, I'm sure, others as well.


Jake


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message