ant-user mailing list archives

From Srikrishna.Par...@wellsfargo.com
Subject RE: newbie question emailing build file
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:43:23 GMT
I all the failure.to ...MailLogger.properties, do we have to define comma
seperated email address always. How many we can define. ? Will email alias
don't work ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 11:31 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: newbie question emailing build file

--- Edward Peloke <epeloke@echoman.com> wrote:
> Thanks Matt,
>
> if I use this when running the script
> ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
>
> how do I define where the e-mail is sent using the
> MailLogger.failure.to messages to?

Never having used it, this is straight out of the manual and having seen
discussions about this logger on the lists.  I believe you can set
properties on the command line via -D options, via a global properties file
via the -propertyfile option, within the buildfile itself, via a MailLogger
properties file specified in any of the above ways into the
MailLogger.properties.file property, etc., etc...

HTH,
Matt