ant-user mailing list archives

From "EJ Ciramella" <ecirame...@upromise.com>
Subject This class should only be located in the ejb-jar file
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:44:58 GMT
Ok, I've scanned the archives and read this message until I was dizzy:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=103073639406494&w=2

But I still can't get this message to go away

   [ejbjar] building XXXXXXXX.jar with 5 files
     [ejbc] <Apr 15, 2004 3:24:39 PM EDT> <Warning> <EJB> <EJB Deployment:
XXX has a class XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.XXXBean which is in the classpath. This class should only
be located in the ejb-jar file.>

my ejbjar classpath is unset
my weblogic/classpath is set to the classes dir
my weblogic/wlclasspath is set to the weblogic.jar

I tinkered around, but I just can't get this to operate properly.  Either I get a NoClassDefFoundError
or I get the message above.

What am I doing wrong?