ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neta Bar Tal" <NE...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: Ant javac problem
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:28:36 GMT
Hi Andre,
First, thanks for the quick response.
Second this is my task:

<target name="compile_job" depends="local.init" description="compiling all the java files">

		<mkdir dir="${env.CCWPA}/classes/amdocs"/>
		<javac srcdir="${env.CCWSCA}" destdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes" fork="true" executable="${env.JAVA_HOME}/bin/javac"
memoryinitialsize="512M" memorymaximumsize="512M" debug="off" debuglevel="lines,vars,source"
failonerror="false">
			 <include name="**/*.java"/>
			 <classpath path="${classpath}"/>
		</javac>
		<copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/classes/amdocs">
			<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/amdocs" includes="${web.files}" />

		</copy>
		<copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/bin">
			<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts" includes="**/*.xml" />

		</copy>
	</target>

I have 4488 files to compile, and only 796 classes generated.
When I try to compile each package in it's turn like the following example I get much more
classes generated.

<target name="compile_packages_job" depends="local.init" description="compiling all the
java files">

		<mkdir dir="${env.CCWPA}/classes/amdocs"/>
		<foreach list="${dynamics}" delimiter=" " param="dir" target="run_compile"/>

		<copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/classes">
			<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}" includes="${web.files}" />

		</copy>
		<copy todir="${env.CCWPA}/bin">
			<fileset dir="${env.CCWSCA}/scripts" includes="**/*.xml" />

		</copy>
	</target>

<target name="run_compile" depends="local.init" description="compiling all the java files">
		<echo>dir is:${dir}</echo>
		<javac  sourcepath="${env.CCWSCA}" srcdir="${env.CCWSCA}/${dir}" destdir="${env.CCWPA}/classes"
fork="true" executable="${env.JAVA_HOME}/bin/javac" memoryinitialsize="1024M" memorymaximumsize="1024M"
debug="off" debuglevel="lines,vars,source" includeantruntime="false" failonerror="false">
            		<include name="*.java" />
            		<classpath path="${classpath}"/>

		</javac>

Do you have any suggestions??