ant-user mailing list archives

From John Lindwall <JLindw...@Xifin.com>
Subject Copy task (with filter) mucho verboso?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:34:27 GMT
It seems like the copy task has gotten extra chatty in 1.6.1, at least when a filter is used.
 For each replaced token I get a message to the output as seen below.  How can I suppress
this output?  Putting the attribute verbose="false" on the copy task didn't help.

My task definition is below.

Thanks!

customize-scripts:
     [copy] Copying 9 files to D:\database
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_PASSWORD@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL
     [copy] Replacing: @DB_USER@ -> XUTTJL

  <target name="customize-scripts" description="Copies and customizes SQL Scripts">
    <filter token="DB_USER" value="${db.user}"/>
    <filter token="DB_PASSWORD" value="${db.password}"/>
    <copy todir="${build.database.dir}" filtering="true">
      <fileset dir="sql/templates">
        <include name="*.sql"/>
      </fileset>
    </copy>