ant-user mailing list archives

From "Janssens, Simon" <Simon.Janss...@industry.gov.au>
Subject Ant and CVS update
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:34:37 GMT
Hi,

My apologies if this question has been asked before, I searched the
archives and couldn't find anything.

I'm using ant to build and deploy web applications.

At the moment when I do a build it checks out all the files from CVS
into a src dir, I then copy the files to a time stamped build directory
to remove all the CVS related info so that the files can be deployed.

What I'm hoping is possible is to work out a way of only getting the
files that have changed and put them into a build directory for
deployment. So that I'm not having to deploy ALL the files again.

Does that make sense? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Simon

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information. If you have
received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other
defects. You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise
from opening or using the attachments.