ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Ant and CVS update
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:39:52 GMT
If you make a clean build (deleting the source directory before
updating from cvs) you can use the <modified> selector which saves
a MD5-hashvalue for each file. So only files which content has changed
are selected.

But maybe you can force cvs to save the files into another directory than
it checks (check against local 'src' directory but saves updated files to
'src-new').
Maybe the <cvs dest=""/> attribute is something like that.
But I havenĀ“t used the <cvs> task, so just thoughts ...

Jan