ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Can you turn on debug and verbose from inside ant or only fro m the command line?
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 12:08:38 GMT
Just add the options you need.
Eclipse 3.0 M7:
- context menu on the build.xml
- "run ant ..."
- tab "Main"
- add to "Arguments" the -verbose or -debug

Just an idea: dirty hacks from inside the buildfile. See [1].
Mmh, where the -debug is used ...
- Main.processArgs():288:  msgOutputLevel = Project.MSG_WARN;
- Main.createLogger():787: logger.setMessageOutputLevel(msgOutputLevel);
- Main.addBuildListeners():704: project.addBuildListener(createLogger());
idea: get the list of listeners and reset their output level ...
... doesn´t work:
- Project.getBuildListeners():365: return (Vector) listeners.clone();

You´ll only get clones, not the original and used listeners ...

Jan

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntOddities "2. Changing default Locale"