ant-user mailing list archives

From "North Alex" <Alex.No...@tapiola.fi>
Subject RE: Performing unattended daily builds with WebSphere Studio and Ant
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:59:18 GMT

Yes, typically we have fewer beans and our coffee consumption would be considerably lower
than yours in that case :)  As the number grows though, and also the EJB interface don't change
too much, too often, could it be reasonable to have a target that would do all refresh and
compiling except the EJBs?  On the occasions where a compile error occurs due to interface
change, then those beans are generated using the tool and selecting the culprits only.

We do have smaller projects (at least bean-wise), so build times are not such an issue ...
it's nice to have an idea of what's coming up if and when they get bigger.

Actually the scripts I created here were intially meant for totally rebuilding and deploying
an EAR, it's the developers that started to add in little bits here and there to aid other
repetitive, sometimes daily, tasks ;P

<= Alex =>