ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob, Anil - MWT" <Jacob.A...@menlolog.com>
Subject RE: ant scp task...
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:15:31 GMT
That seems right.JCE needs to be installed into your java home if the
ver is 1.3 else migrate to 1.4 and Jce is part of it.
http://java.sun.com/products/jce/index-122.html

Anil

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) [mailto:Rob.Anderson@nike.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:13 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: ant scp task...

If you do not have the server's public key in a known_hosts file
locally, you will need to set the trust attribute in the scp task to
true.

I think Anil is right, your remote side looks fine, but the JCE stuff is
probably not right. I noticed you have JCE jars in the ant lib
directory. That may be a problem. If I were you, I would download and
install the latest JCE according to the instructions and remove the JCE
stuff from the ant lib directory, leaving only jsch of the jars that you
listed in the original post.

-Rob Anderson