ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: ant2html with support for macrodef? (was... RE: Article: Use Jython to Write Ant Tasks)
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:34:38 GMT
At 10:56 AM 4/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>At 03:09 PM 4/24/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>>Attached is my version of ant2html.  It is based on
>>http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/, which, like
>>you, I found to
>>do the basic work nicely but ...  I renamed it so it will not conflict
>>with the original.
>>You will need to reference wfrant2html.xsl to use it.  I added the
>>support for macrodef
>>but not scriptdef.  I also fiddled with the formatting a little but it is
>>not up to what I
>>would really like.  When I have some time I will try to do more with the
>>formatting.  I
>>will try to add scriptdef support this weekend and make it available to
>>you as soon as it
>>is ready.
>>
>>Thanks.  Bill
>
>Hi Bill,
>
>Thanks for providing file.  However, I tried it out under Mozilla (recent
>nightly version) and all I get is a frameset with no content.  Mozilla
>successfully renders the original file other than the issue I brought up
>previously with the literal rendering of "&nbsp;".  What did you use to
>test your modifications?  IE, the Ant <style> task?  I'm not sure whether
>this is an issue with a bug in Mozilla's XSLT engine or something in the
>XSLT itself.  If you could try it in Mozilla, that would be great.

Shortly after I sent this, I realized that there is scripting which is IE
specific.  I think I will try to convert this to work for both IE and
Mozilla and post the result back to the list.  BTW, I noticed you added a
copyright to the file.  Does that make sense when the original code was
written by someone else and you just added to it?  I'm no expert on
copyright law so let me know my question is a silly one.

Jake