ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: ant2html with support for macrodef? (was... RE: Article: Use Jython to Write Ant Tasks)
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:56:29 GMT
At 03:09 PM 4/24/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Attached is my version of ant2html.  It is based on
>http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/, which, like
>you, I found to
>do the basic work nicely but ...  I renamed it so it will not conflict
>with the original.
>You will need to reference wfrant2html.xsl to use it.  I added the support
>for macrodef
>but not scriptdef.  I also fiddled with the formatting a little but it is
>not up to what I
>would really like.  When I have some time I will try to do more with the
>formatting.  I
>will try to add scriptdef support this weekend and make it available to
>you as soon as it
>is ready.
>
>Thanks.  Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for providing file.  However, I tried it out under Mozilla (recent
nightly version) and all I get is a frameset with no content.  Mozilla
successfully renders the original file other than the issue I brought up
previously with the literal rendering of "&nbsp;".  What did you use to
test your modifications?  IE, the Ant <style> task?  I'm not sure whether
this is an issue with a bug in Mozilla's XSLT engine or something in the
XSLT itself.  If you could try it in Mozilla, that would be great.

Jake