ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject ant2html with support for macrodef? (was... RE: Article: Use Jython to Write Ant Tasks)
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:54:45 GMT
At 09:55 AM 4/24/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>For the documentation I got a copy of ant2html
>but found it did not list the macrodefs and left out all comments in the
>code.  I added
>this to ant2html and it now produces more of what I want for
>documentation.  I think there
>is more that can be done to add links and other documentation information
>to Ant but it
>can come later.  The xsl file was fairly easy to modify and I may try some
>more
>modifications later when I have more time.
>
>Thanks.  Bill

Mind providing your modified ant2html?  I take it you mean the one from
here, right..
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-antxsl/

I tried that out and I found it to basically work, except that the
indentation done using &nbsp; entities ended up showing up literally in the
transformed document, so I saw a ton of "&nbsp;" (at least as transformed
by Mozilla).  I'm not a super-whiz with XSLT, so I'm not sure how to get
rid of them.  If your version accounts for <macrodef>, <scriptdef>, and
other things, that would be very useful to me and, I'm sure, others as well.

Jake