ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Cotting <cott...@centralnet.ch>
Subject Re: JReleaseInfo task for inclusion on page "External Tools and Task"
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:03:17 GMT
I think, it really belongs to the page "External Tools and Task", since
there is the place people are used to search for additional tasks.

Since the "Ant Task" page in the wiki is still empty, I have no idea,
what exactly should be inserted there. Sorry for my lack of phantasy ;-)

Do you think we should build up a parallel list there?

Thomas