ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Cotting <cott...@centralnet.ch>
Subject JReleaseInfo task for inclusion on page "External Tools and Task"
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:59:28 GMT
Hi,

I would like to add an external task that I've written to the page
"External Tools and Task".

According to the FAQ I append the information in the preferred XDOCS
format, as subsection element:

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

<subsection name="JReleaseInfo">

    Sometimes you are interested at runtime to have information from
build time. This may be the build date, a build number or the version.
    The JReleaseInfo Ant Task generates a java source file with getter
methods for any desired and provided properties.
    Furthermore, it can automatically generate a viewer (which can e.g.
be used as main-class in a library jar file) that shows the included
release information.

       <th>Compatibility:</th>
       <th>URL:</th>
SourceForge</a></td>