ant-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Forbes <alistair.for...@2e-systems.com>
Subject Hints on syspropertyset
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:09:16 GMT
Any hints on why the syspropertyset below does not work.

 I always get the error " The <propertyset> type doesn't support the
nested "sysproperty" element."

I have also tried setting the syspropertyset outside the java block, but
this gives "Could not create task or type of type: syspropertyset."

I'm using Ant 1.6.1. My goal is to define all the sysproperties in one
place, so that each target does not have to redefine the sysproperty - I
should be able to use something like <syspropertyset
refid="base.sys.properties"/> inside the <java...> element.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="middleware" default="compile" basedir=".">

<target name="booklist">

     <java fork="yes" classname="com.xxxx.aerologic.booking.BookingTester"
       taskname="BookingTester" failonerror="true" >

    <syspropertyset id="base.sys.properties">
      <sysproperty key="myapp.base" file="base"/>
    </syspropertyset>

     <classpath refid="classpath"/>
     </java>

</target>