ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Presetdef and nested element
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:55:53 GMT
Due to namespace issues, you need to do the following:

      <hermeslib:javac classpathref="classpath"
                destdir="${dir.build}${lib.hadv.hadvgui}/bin"
                srcdir="./src"
                debug="${debug}"
                debuglevel="lines,vars,source"
                fork="true"
                deprecation="true">
                  <hermeslib:include name="**/*.java" />
                  <hermeslib:exclude name="**/*_old.java" />
      </hermeslib:javac>

Peter