ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Preset execution environment
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:12:59 GMT
I have been thinking of a modification to <import> to
seach for the import file in the following order:

  1) relative to the importing file (current behaviour)
  2) relative to ~/.ant/imports
  3) relative to $ANT_HOME/imports

this would mean that one could place a "common.xml" in
~/.ant/imports and use it in multiple projects, and override
it for specific projects.

Peter