ant-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Ravipati <sunil.ravip...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Using replace
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:52:58 GMT
Thanks bill. I read the manuaI. I wanted to use replace in a .txt file which is has name value
pairs like

myproject.property1
myproject.property2 = false

I want to set myproject.property1 = true based on a condition in the build process. I can
do a

<repalce file="" token ="" value="">

but can I do set a value to ${myproject.property1 }

Thanks,
Sunil