ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Ant build stalls in Javadocs
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:18:35 GMT
Just a weird one I've been experiencing for some time on Solaris 8 and Solaris 9 with
various levels of the JDK. Javadoc hangs building the Ant javadocs. Seems to have
done all the work but it just hangs the first time. Then when I re-run install,
it goes right on through and installs everything. I've boosted JVM memory to no
avail. Anyone seen this?

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message