ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas SMETS <tsm...@tsmets.lautre.net>
Subject Re: compiling JAI
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:34:30 GMT

Indeed I needed to FORK the process to have something that lasts more
that the blink of an eye.

Running JAI manually I get the following traces.

<snip>
[00:28 0.09]
[calvin 39] script > java -cp
../config:${JAI_HOME}/jai_codec.jar:${JAI_HOME}/jai_core.jar:${JAI_HOME}/mlibwrapper_jai.jar:.:${JAI_HOME}:../lib/log4j.jar:../build

org.joone.example.fonts.demo.JAISampleProgram /home/tsmets/tmp/IMSTP.gif &
[1] 4140
[00:30 0.06]
[calvin 40] script > 00:30:44,391 DEBUG
org.joone.example.fonts.demo.JAISampleProgram - FileSeekableStream found
: /home/tsmets/tmp/IMSTP.gif
Could not load mediaLib accelerator wrapper classes. Continuing in pure
Java mode.
</snip>

And hopefully exactly the sae traces when running it from under ANT.

Any hint ?

\T,