ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Ant distribution in Zip-format
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:45:02 GMT
I tested with jar (1.5 beta1) on linux - it works fine.

Peter

Segers, Peter wrote:

>Thanks Jan.
>
>I have just tried it again using the first link below and I keep having the same problem.
As you are using WinZip 8.1-SR1 and our "company standard build" only has WinZip 8.0, that
could be what makes the difference. Still strange that Java 1.4.2's JAR utility also has a
problem with it. Anyway, I will give it a go with a more recent version of WinZip from home
later today.