ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Ant SQL Task can define stored procedure?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:02:52 GMT
"Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" wrote:

> > > Also, the escapeprocessing attribute may need to be set.
> >
> > Ah, didn't catch that one.
> >
> > > I found these two attributes to be necessary when loading
> > packages and procedures into a database with ant. If you are
> > running serveral sql statements and loading a procedure, all
> > via a single sql file, you might need to specify
> > delimeter="row" and organize your statements and procedure in
> > the file accordingly.

I got it to work but had to abandon our previous style of composing statements
in string variables and then exec'ing the varibles. Wasn't ready to fall on my
sword in order to make that work :-)

> With keepformat="true" I think it is up to your database to decide what is or isn't a
comment.

Ah, thanks.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but