ant-user mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Ant SQL Task can define stored procedure?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:00:33 GMT
"Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" wrote:

> Check out keepformat attribute of the sql task.

I am already using that one, thanks!

> Also, the escapeprocessing attribute may need to be set.

Ah, didn't catch that one.

> I found these two attributes to be necessary when loading packages and procedures into
a database with ant. If you are running serveral sql statements and loading a procedure, all
via a single sql file, you might need to specify delimeter="row" and organize your statements
and procedure in the file accordingly.

Thanks for the tips ...

Incidentally,  REM comments don't seem to work within the stored procedure even with keepformat

Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept
http://www.well.com/~jax #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness,
http://www.softwoehr.com #  serenity, and the peace of God." - Mark Twain