ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pellier, Marc" <Marc.Pell...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Assign new value to an existing property
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:27:07 GMT
it is impossible to change the value of a property once set

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Martel [mailto:pmartel@taleo.com]
Sent: 30 April 2004 14:25
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Assign new value to an existing property

Hi !

I defined a property X with a value.  Later in my Ant script, I would like to change the value
of X.  Is it the kind of thing that I can do with Ant ?  At first glance, it seems not possible
with a test that I have done.

Thank you

Disclaimer:
This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete
the transmission.  Although the sender endeavors to maintain a
computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages
resulting from any virus transmitted.
Thank You.